"Home is where the heart is" and my heart is in two places. I love Cardston, I really do it was such a blessing to move here but I also love Idaho Falls, it's true what people say, in the end family is all that matters. I am very aware that I am far from "the end" but I like that I have figured this out before it was too late.

I just spent the weekend back at my second home in Idaho Falls for Cortney & Derek's wedding. They are are real example of "love at first sight" because seriously that's how their whole relationship started. I love those two so much and I am so happy they found each other and are not together forever. This weekend I was filled with so many mixed emotions, I was happy that Cortney finally found someone that knew how to treat her right but I knew that a lot was about to change, she's married. It happens. I was also extremely content with being with the rest of my cousins in Idaho and meeting new people and making a fun friend! (Megan Burton) She is an absolute delight to be around because she understands my weirdness and I understand hers. I spent 2 days with her and I feel like I've known her way longer. My other emotion was bitter/depressed. I realized that I probably will not be back in Idaho until I actually live there. Just because this summer and next year is going to be so crazy. So that fact made me VERY sad. So I pray Katie will get married next year so I can come back sooner!One more emotion that has been in me for the last couple of day, loneliness. Now I know I am probably one of the most least lonely people out there, I have quiet a bit of friends I know I can turn to if I really need to and I can hang out with and my family is so amazing at including everyone. It's not that kind of lonely, it's the one where you feel like everybody has that special somebody. I know in my past posts I have said I am very anti-high school steady dating, which I still am. But there are those odd moments where I look at cute couples and wonder if I'll ever get that. Seriously my biggest fears, not getting asked to grad and not getting married (pathetic I know).
Well there you have it, my weekend :)



No comments:
Post a Comment