I think it'll take me awhile to recover from last night. It was something else! Spontaneously I decided to plan a trip to Lethbridge to go and see Pirates of the Caribbean 4. From past experiences when I plan things they don't usually work out how I want them too but it's not a bad thing because they always end up 10x better!
I got off work and waiting at home until Christian could get into town he came over and we made our way to pick Jaden up and off to Lethbridge we went to go pick Colton up at the college. By the time we got there and got Colton it was 6:00 and the movie was at 6:30. It was sold out, CRAP! The next one wasn't until 9:40 so we went on an adventure! We got 3 pizza and pigged out and then went to Value Village to look for Pirate clothes and of coarse we got side tracked and ended up putting on everything BUT pirate clothes. Afterwards we went to Henderson Lake. I haven't been there since I was probably 5 so I was excited to play on the park that brought back so many memories. IT WAS GONE! I wasn't too disappointed though, because this park was way better. I must ask this question though, why do all the children in this decade get sweet parks, I'm seriously jealous because this park was sick. It's hard to even put into words you just have to go there. I'm not kidding I don't care how old you are you will have fun! You might have to ask some children how to use some of these new toys because we were a bit clueless, seriously for your own safety ask a child! (I made that mistake, there may or may not be a video out in the cyber world of me flying off of one of this crazy toys)
After the park on the way to the mall we enjoyed ourselves watching Christian sing Justin Bieber to people on the street (he has a slight obsession and I think secretly he wishes he was just like him). I think I got some really nice abs from laughing so hard at that boy. I love how he just doesn't care :)
Anywho! Here are some pictures!!!
Our sexy snake skin jackets
This was no ordinary net climbing thing, it spins!
| Mad skill. |
| The man tree, I was denied access. Christian seemed to have thought it was funny. |
| Yeah so I'm kind of strong, I was holding him up. |




No comments:
Post a Comment