Monday, May 16, 2011

I got a feeling

I most definitely have a feeling this week will be a good one. Ok! I'll start from the beginning.

A lot of people know that I get super bitter when I come home after a trip because I don't enjoy leaving one bit. But after all that bitterness is gone I get super excited. Even though I was gone for only a weekend I did miss a select few of my friends. So what gets me so excited when I get back? Seeing that certain someone you miss. (WHAT KIARA HAS A CRUSH ON SOMEONE!?!?) False. I do have a really good friend though that I can't help missing. It's just been too long since we've hung out so seeing that persons face put a huge smile on my face. So that made my day.

Okay this is why this week is going to be so grand.
-It started off great with Rugby, I really liked today! Though my knee decided to act up today while running and I was super disappointed in myself for not being able to run the last lap it was still an excellent practice. I love tackling, and that was our main focus today.

-I don't work until Thursday so this means Kiara time! Time for me to do whatever I want, starting with going to the boys Rugby game tomorrow, I haven't seen them play since their first game so I'm really excited to see how they play now. This also means time with some pretty awesome guys!

-Pirates 4 comes out on Friday (I LOVE PIRATES! Plus I'm a huge Johnney Depp fan) This also means a movie night out with some pretty fantastic people. Though this might sound extremely odd I work on Friday which makes me kind of excited, only because me and Christian haven't worked together forever so guarantee I can actually bare working that night.

So yeah, I'm pretty content with this week. Even if things don't work out as I planned I'm sure I can figure another way to make it grande :)

(I really need to start taking more picture to put on my posts) 

No comments:

Post a Comment