Friday, June 17, 2011

She can't be tamed!

Today I have been in such an odd mood, The right thing to do would probably be to right an apology to the town and put it in the newspaper BUT...naw ;)



I woke up this morning a little too late and thinking it was a Saturday I wasn't too panicked until the second time I woke up and realized I have an exam. So I quickly put my sick hair up. I'm beginning to think that is what caused my odd mood. You see my hair is at the top of my head and I went to school like that with no shame at all, then proceeded to go out to lunch with the same up do. Lunch itself was an adventure, I think I did apologize to some people there. I started stuffing watermelon in by cup because it wasn't "moist" enough. Ya! Who knew! My watermelon was lacking water! 

Hm...what next. OH! I got in my truck to go pick up my cheque with Shayna and blared some odd song and sang at the top of my lungs with the windows down. A delivery truck decided to pull in front of me going extra slow and I was still singing super loud and pulling funky dance moves when I realized I was at a complete stop singing to Morgan who happened to be standing on the side of the road at the time (talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time) probably tortured the poor boy's ears. Wups!!

Besides laughter who can guess the next best medicine?! 
...
...
.......
Making ugly faces |:) How could that not make a strangers day?! I really hope I didn't offend anyone with some of the faces I have made today. This brings back a memory! Let me share! 

When my sister and I were little tots my mom made us stay in the van while she grabbed something at a grocery store. We were bored just sitting around so we started making faces at the vehicle parked next to us. Well the old woman in the vehicle was deeply offended and waited for my mom to come out of the store to tell her what horrible "crime" we committed. Ya we got grounded from our purple popsicles my mom just bought us. Sad story...

I learnt something today. I am becoming more like my mother. You see she gets scared easily, anyone who has heard her lovely horror scream is left def for a good couple days. Well I realized today while I was driving downtown that any sound that is unusual causes me to jump and scream extremely loud. Shayna got a kick out this. 

Well I apologize for this extremely confusing post, I feel like I'm jumping everywhere but it's kind of the mood I'm in right now. Have a good day folks, I challenge you to make an ugly face at a stranger today. 


I deeply admire this frog. 

2 comments:

  1. That frog is my favorite. And the ostrich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you love them too :) I always get the stink eye when I show my little froggy friend off like "That ain't funny" THEN WHY AM I ALWAYS BUSTING A GUT EVERY TIME I OPEN UP MY PHONE!?

    ReplyDelete