Monday, August 1, 2011

Flamily

I spent the weekend with 108 (I think it was) amazing people.
All family.

I finally got my vacation I have been waiting for.

I discovered that my GPS would love for my family to commit suicide.
It told us to drive off of a cliff a couple of times.
From that point on I didn't like her.
The GPS I mean.

I went cliff jumping :)
After last year I promised myself I wouldn't go again but...
It's just too fun.

I swam a mile this weekend also.
My uncle wouldn't take us out on the sea-doos to the cliffs so...
we swam.
Not the smartest idea but we made it.

I played in a volleyball tournament.
My team lost.
Horribly.
It was so much fun though! 
I love how Tyler looks like a unicorn when he plays.
Weird, I know.

The amazing race was amazing.
I quite enjoyed choreographing a dance with some cool people.
I also just loved eating pickle popsicles...NOT

I love how Deanna & Kelly made me pee my pants twice.
Well...almost.
I rather not talk about it.

I love how us Canadians couldn't get over how horrible American coke tastes.

I love how the thunderstorm actually scared me and I grabbed Katie and held her close.
I don't love how close the lightning striked..strook..? strikeded.
How do you say that?!

Anywho.
I love how we had to have two fires going in order to fit us ALL in the circle.

I love how Shawn was nice to me the whole time. 

I love how long mine and Carter's game of war went.
I love how he was cheating the whole time and he still never won.

I love how horrible my mother's grammar is.
"WHORES ROCK!"
(Her words not mine)

I love intense conversations about Harry Potter.

I love how I put a baby to sleep.
He never once puked, drooled or slapped me.
YEEES!

I loved this weekend
I love family.
Especially my family.

I love how I'm heading out in a couple of days again.

I just love summer, maybe I'm not so bitter anymore
:)

(This is where in insert a thousand pictures of my weekend but I don't happen to own a camera anymore so...)

2 comments:

  1. with all that fun did you have any time to miss me? :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. no pictures? lame!! it was a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete