Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Last night I stayed up late reading knowing I didn't have to work in the morning.
Obviously I planned on sleeping in.
So why is it 7:30 and I'm up?

Well I woke up to a scratching noise on my pillow.
At first I just thought it was my dog scratching on the door but then I realized it was way to close to my ear to be that. Then I felt something on my head. 
I flew out of bed and there was mouse sitting on my pillow, staring right at me.
That's when I screamed bloody murder.
How long was I sleeping with that mouse?
My brother and I stripped the bed to try and find it again and there it was sitting under one of my many pillows.
Then it started running laps around my bed and was determined to stopped at me and just stare.
& that's when I would scream again.
Sorry little brother for your deaf ears.
Thankfully after listening to me scream for a good couple of minutes he got rid of it.
I'm thinking imma sleep elsewhere tonight. 

3 comments:

  1. oh thats horrible!
    i wouldn't even sleep in house after that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. also. maybe you should get a cat. obviously fonzie aint that good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cousin had that happen once.. except it had burrowed like a total nest in her hair hah and she's got bushy hair like mine. I'm sure you can imagine the results!

    ReplyDelete