Sunday, August 21, 2011

Le pierdo

four: day in the life of someone I miss
Well, because I haven't seen this guy for so long I couldn't tell you what a day in his life is like.
But this guy's name is Morgan Merrill.
It's crazy how long it's been since I've seen him or talked to him.
I'm sure a day in his life is always a fun one since he is ALWAYS on the go. 
Hence the not seeing him often.
I haven't known him for that long (weird cause we've only been going to the same schools for 3 years) but it didn't take that long to figure out that he is an AWESOME guy. 
Why?
Well...

He's hilarious and he doesn't even know it.
Like when he says a funny comment and I start laughing with no control he gives me a look like..."What did I say?"
He considers his smart brain to be "just luck"
He enjoys dancing in my kitchen (that was suppose to be a secret)
He's the only person who can successfully crack my thumbs, I have yet to figure out how.
He knows to cover my eyes when there is blood while watching Prison Break.
He's not afraid to make animal noises around my family. 
"My sunglasses are the same brand as my calculator...YAAA"
"Twartles"
"Would you look at that"
"Don't do that, doooonnn't do thaaat."
"Wups, little too much giddy up"
He makes me eat dandelions. I rather not explain.
"Coconut man, moonheads & Ki, you ready!?"
His dancing in the car.

There is a whole dang list of reasons why this guy is great.
I'm serious.
He's heard heard it. 
I'm sure everyone who knows him agrees his hair makes his personality. Unpredictable but awesome.
I sure hope I see this guy soon.
If anyone sees him feel free to tell him Kiara is missing him.
Excuse the way we look, we just went mudding and well...we're muddy.
Is it just me or do I look like a dude?


NOW.
This isn't really doesn't have to do with the 10 day challenge but I wanna include this since this post is about missing someone.
This is about some I'm going to miss.
Another curly haired friend of mine.
Cleighton Boehme. 
He's moving out tomorrow to go to BYU.
He's been in my ward since I've moved here but I knew of him before that.
One sunday in the summer of 2005 I believe?
I was visiting my Grandparents and I was sitting in Sunday school and I didn't even know the guy and he asked me if he could see my watch.
He sat there playing with it for a bit and broke it.
I could tell from the look on his face he was SOOO sorry.
It was a crappy watch and honestly I didn't care.
But not the point.
From then on I remembered him as the kid who broke my watch.
A few years pasted and I forgot about him.
Then I moved here and ended up in the exact ward and guess who decides to stroll into Sunday School.
Him.
Long story short, we didn't hang out that much outside of church and school. 
We ended up being in the same EFY group which was a great experience because I got to know him better. 
Though we didn't hang out I loved going to church just so we can catch up on each others week and chat.
He's a super easy guy to talk to and I'm really going to miss having him around. 
I hope we continue being friends and I hope he knows he'll be missed around here. 
EFY last year. 




1 comment: