Sunday, August 28, 2011

so hypnotizing.

Last night I had the best night ever.
Seriously, it was perfect.
I spent it with a whole whack of awesome people.
Taran Quinton
Brady Olsen
Austin Leavitt
Colton Quinton
Christian Burton
Kayden Kartchner
Mackenzie Marsh
Jaden Cahoon 
Shaun Quinton

I haven't seen half these people all summer long so it was great to spend the entire evening with them.
So many awesome events took place last night.

Mine and Brady's duet singing 1,2,3,4
Brady telling me he's taking me to grad and our colors will be red.
"I've got passion in my pants, I work out." (Strange lyrics)
The zipper
My screaming/laughing
Hearing Christian scream the older side of the ride.
Backflips
Gabbling
Sharing 2 snowcones and 1 lemonade between 10 people.
Bad by The Cab (check that song out)
The french asian at the drive thru

I left the best for last.
The hypnotised show.
The one I was so convinced I would not be apart of.
The fact that 5 Cardston people got picked was rare.
I got to share the stage with 
Brady Olsen
Rylan Olsen
Shaun Quinton 
and 
Ethan Webster.

That my friends was quite the show. 
I'll tell you it was the weirdest thing of my life. 
It was like one big dream, I don't remember if certain things happened or not.
That's why I bought the DVD. 
It was the last show of the year so it was packed full and crazy.
The weirdest feeling ever was after the show when he made us all stand in a line and everybody was cheering like crazy and I could not remember a thing that happened and I wondered why everyone was going crazy.
Then he told us to remember...
haha...
Take a look. 

Ain't that precious? Shaun and I

Ladies man. 

Taking a "shower"

Backstreet boys
from left to right
random boy, Ethan, Brady, Shaun


Yup, I be shaking my booty in front of half of Lethbridge.


About the time when I snapped back into it and remembered what happened. 


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. I can't wait to see this dvd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring this over to my house I want to see it!!!

    ReplyDelete