two: day in the life of my future
I don't know how far into the future I'm suppose to go so I'll go with next year.
Anything farther than that SCARES me.
Well...I can see myself living in Idaho, going to school at BYU-I.
No, I am not going there to find a husband and get married.
I'm going there because I love Idaho and I have family there, and I miss those members of my family every day that I'm away from there. They are the older and younger sisters I do not have. Cousins.
I plan on living with Kenzie and Stephanie.
Yes Steph I'm dragging you into this because your mother asked me to.
I'll be spending every afternoon at sonic with Cortney & Derek and occasionally when money appears I'll be going shopping with Katie. Probably not such a good idea but there will probably be no stopping it.
I'll be going to school taking some Physical Education coarse so I can do Sports Therapy or Physiotherapy.
Whatever I feel like.
Who knows maybe I'll end up doing something completely different.
I'll be shipping my friends off on missions and that thought makes me a tad bit lonely but it happens.
That's why I'm going to school right?
Yup. So that's my future.
I think.
My main focus is happy hour every day at sonic.
That's all I need to make me happy.

Wait wait wait. I don't know we wanted the same career. Weird. Well then let's take the same classes. That's the only way ill come. :)
ReplyDeleteyou should get breanne to come to BYU idaho.. she needs to move out! my dad and i were daying if she knew ppl going, she would be more likely to go!!!!
ReplyDeletelets just make it a family affair!!
ReplyDeleteMight as well right!? Isn't that why there are so many of us? We don't have to deal with weird roommates. Well we are pretty weird but you know!
ReplyDelete