Remember, be strong for yourself so you can be strong for those you love.
I feel like I've been losing my mind lately, literally. I'm finding it hard to focus. I find my mind often drifting back to the same thing. Many that know me know I'm not a very patient person. I want something and I can't wait to have it, nothing comes fast enough and I often have to remind myself that I need to enjoy the now. Lately I just want November to end, I've never really liked November. I find it's an awkward time between Fall & Winter and I can never decide what I want. I just need to be satisfied with what's going on now and be patient with what I'm waiting for. I'm always telling people that things will work out in the end and if not, it's not the end. Why don't I follow my own advice? Beats me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE YOU!! It's hard to take your own advice sometimes, but sometimes you must. That's a funny little statement about November though haha I've never thought of it like that. "An awkward time between fall and winter.." I like that. I feel the same way right now too! I think you and I need to take a vacation together. :)
ReplyDeleteyes ma'am! :) we do. just full of fun and our inner parker craziness!
ReplyDeletei would even consider idaho being a vacation.