Friday, November 12, 2010

get ready for an ear full, in this case an eye full.

day 4-something i'm looking forward to.

I'm looking forward to December, I really don't like the cold but in December I think it's an exception. I'm looking forward to the white snow sparkling in the moonlight with the reflection of Christmas lights.

I'm looking forward to...a hug.

I'm looking forward to meeting with my knee specialist so I can finally get the darn thing fixed. That also leads to me looking forward to my surgery (which I'm sure when it's comes closer I'll be more nervous than anything).

I'm looking forward to basketball season and watching Carter play his last year.

I'm looking forward to every pay day.

--------------------------------------------------

This isn't about my 15 day challenge, this is just my thoughts.

Relationships in high school, they bug me. They are just an excuse to exclude yourself from your friends and not be yourself around your friends anymore. I've had the comment made to me that I'm just saying that because I don't have a boyfriend. No, that is not it. I've done the whole dating in High School and found it was not worth it. I simply just don't want a relationship and I just want to go through High School having fun. Turns out it's not that simple when everyone around you is just worried about what the boys think and what the girls think. The majority of my good friends are boys and I feel like I'm losing everyone of them to girls. Since when did hanging out always consist of watching movies on end and cuddling?

Letting go, you never know how much you really care for someone until you let them go and no matter how much it hurts you wish them the best of luck, and truly mean it. 

Why? Why is it everyday I trip over the same step while walking up the stairs? Just wonderin' 

It's crazy how much you can miss one person.

I'm probably sounding like a complete downer, I just need to let my thoughts out. My main goal is just to have fun and live in the moment. I'm not going to be young forever and all I want is to save being too serious for when it's time. 

2 comments:

  1. ii love this.
    im so happy you learned the whole high school dating thing when you are actually still in high school. it took me a little longer to figure it out. i definitely agree with you and I wish i would have been as mature as you so I could figure it out sooner. relationships just cause so many problems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not a downer! You are so smart and have your head set straight...girl you should be teaching me how to be so great and positive when things don't go your way. High school relationships are overrated don't fall into that rut. Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete