Last night I went to visit my Uncle Mike in the hospital, he just got surgery on his hip.
I love how happy he stays even though he's in a lot of pain.
I love the guy to death and I hope he knows that. He always know how to make people laugh with his extreme sarcasm. He's like another Dad to me. While we were talking to him we could tell he was in a lot of pain but he was acting so silly (I'm guessing it was the drugs). We had a lot of good laughs, he quiet enjoyed telling us some gross stories.
I hope he gets better soon. This better be the last time he's in the hospital or I think we're going to have to name one of the rooms after him.
Love you tons Mike. Keep on staying positive and making others laugh. It's what you do best.
P.S. Char you take such good care of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh i just wish i could be home to visit him!
ReplyDeleteso i was talking to my dad today. and he says he was definitely not acting goofy because of the drugs. he was definitely conscious of what he was doing and saying the whole time. haha.
ReplyDelete