--------------------------------------------------------
Traveling is something I really love and plan on doing more often once I learn the concept of saving money.
I use to live in BC so I don't know if I should count that as traveling but I have visited there since. I've been to Washington, of coarse Montana, Idaho(x2), Utah, Arizona(x2), California(x2).
The Monashees (where my dad works in BC)
I love to travel with friends and people I love.
more of Idaho
The Grand Canyon. I was to lazy to take pictures while I was in Arizona so this is the only one I have
Cali :)
more of Cali
Please ignore how absolutely ugly this picture is and focus on the guy in the middle. I completely forgot about this moment. This guy is off of CSI-NY. At this point in my life I was very obsessed with CSI so I loved this moment. Seriously stop looking at my face :P








No comments:
Post a Comment