Sunday, November 7, 2010

A letter.

 It's hard to watch people change right in front of you. But it's even harder remembering who they used to be.

Dear Friend,
I think I've been in denial for awhile now, watching you change over time. I've been telling myself that nothing is different, things are how they always have been. Today I took a step back and looked at the big picture. Remembered the past, and what is happening right now and realized that you aren't at all who you use to be, there are moments when the old you gives me a surprise visit and things are good, but faster than you came you leave again. I've been there for you through everything and I'm wondering, I'm not ready to let go, but I've been hurting to much. When is it enough? When do I give up. It's hard watching you change in front of me, and even harder remembering who you use to be. The only thing I have left to do is pray for the strength to change what I CAN change, courage to endure what I CAN'T change, and the wisdom to see the difference. 


-Kiara J.


If you feel it's worth the fight, give it all you got.



No comments:

Post a Comment