Wednesday, November 10, 2010

made new

I had to do a project for young woman's in excellence, you know how those go. You have an idea and you get told 2 months in advance it's coming up and then you procrastinate then the day before comes and you have to whip something up. Okay well maybe that's just me, I don't know. But I made this shirt. Well okay I didn't make the shirt part of it but I turned 3 old shirts into 1 new one. The picture doesn't do it justice, my camera doesn't work and it was a dark picture to take on my phone but here is the result.

3 comments:

  1. its cuter than i imagined. :) i bet it looks great on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks way better in person, it looks crappy in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you all crafty. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete