Sunday, November 21, 2010

It was worth it, so very worth it.

I love the snow, the cold that comes with it I can do without. Yesterday no matter the weather I was going to that football game! We missed kickoff which I heard was pretty great but it was so awesome to get to the stadium and see the score 3-0 for us. We bundled up, brought a million blankets and headed up the bleachers and watched such an amazing game. Our fans were so good, Coach Pierson was pumping up the crowd so much with his little comments that were meant for the team. Carter is like a ninja, our family is so proud of him. I swear I lost all my toes during that game but in my opinion sitting in what felt like -29 weather was so worth it. We won!! So now off to provincials we go next Saturday in Calgary. I hate knowing this is the last time we watch Carter play though, and a lot of the other seniors on the team. You guys have done good :)

"Carter is like a ninja"
Char took this picture, it's one of my favorites. 

The rest of our night consisted of getting lost while looking for Little Ceasers Pizza. Purchasing 5 pizza which we all ate our own box. Watching Zoolander at Jeff and Megs house. Taking wrong turns to the Theatre. Waiting in line for Harry Potter for an hour and a half. Which it wasn't that bad at all. There were a lot of my friends there and after goofing around and talking it felt like we were in the within 10 minutes. Harry Potter was great! I've been trying to read as much of the book as I can before the movie, I started when the book first came out. 4 years later and I wasn't finished and forgotten everything I read so I started again. Lucky for me I ready exactly up to where the first part of the movie ends. Unfortunately we never got Cameron to say "rubbish" or "bloody brilliant". Getting sick over night was something I could do without though...

No comments:

Post a Comment