Monday, November 15, 2010

we are men, men in tights.

Day 7- Favorite movies
---------------------------------------
Men in Tights
Hot Rod
A Knight's Tale

My favorite quotes from Men in Tights

Prince John: And why should the people listen to you? 
Robin Hood: Because, unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent. 


Ahchoo: Hey, Blinkin!
Blinkin: Did you say "Abe Lincoln"? 



Robin Hood: And who might you be?
Little John: Oh, they call me Little John. But don't let my name fool you. In real life, I'm very big.
Robin Hood: I'll take your word for it. 



Little John: A toll is a toll, and a roll is a roll. And if we don't get no tolls, then we don't eat no rolls. I made that up. 


Robin Hood: I lost. I lost? Wait a second, I'm not supposed to lose. Let me see the script. 



2 comments:

  1. "he's got another shot!"
    "b flat... auuuhh"
    "i can see!!!.... nope. i was wrong"

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a good movie, who thinks of this stuff!?

    ReplyDelete