Saturday, November 20, 2010

This is my prediction. Today will be "bloody brilliant"

Yesterday, I liked yesterday. I worked yesterday. That part wasn't very exciting, except when Extra Foods started on fire. That gave me a new hope that I might get out of work. Nope, that hope was lost when the fire was put out. Things got better though when Stephanie and Carter picked me up from work and we enjoyed a case of Barq's Rootbeer and had a Harry Potter marathon. We quiet enjoyed listening to Cameron quote the movie. Who doesn't like a british accent?


Today, I believe that today will be a good day. Why?
I get to drive to Lethbridge with Stephanie Redford and Cameron Dewey and attempt to get Cameron say "bloody brilliant" in his british accent.
I get to watch our Cougars in Lethbridge play in the semi provincial final.
I get to freeze my bum off in -29 with a wind chill weather.
I get to spending the evening with Stephanie, Carter & Cameron after the football game
I get to stay up late watching Harry Potter 7 with many friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment