Saturday, December 4, 2010

Knowing you gives me something to smile about.

I miss a certain group of guys, it sounds funny that I miss them seeing as I see them every day at school.. But I do, it's basketball season and they have practice every day and they are getting into tournaments so it's getting hard to be with them all at once. This group of guys have put up with me ever since I moved to Cardston and though I do hang out with a lot of different people these guys are the ones that make me feel at home and I can be my complete self around. Dallin, Aaron, Austin, and Colton. Let's begin!

Dallin Low, (Dall, Dlow)
He was the first one I met. I met him years before I moved to Cardston but never got to know him because I was only visiting. We really got to know him when the school year started and him and the other goofs I will mention later invited us over. Dallin is a nerd, he's got big old dinosaur brains. Ya dinosaurs have brains the size of peas. Well he's got a whole warehouse of peas. He's not your typical nerd though, he's also a jock. He's not your typical jock either because well...he's a nerd. Get it? No probably not. But I do. When I met him he was kind of the father of the gang, always making sure we were all doing the right thing, watching the right thing, listening to the right thing. As the years went on he became quiet the goof. Sometimes we gotta straighten him out. But we love the guy.




 
(stole this from Kate)


Aaron Kennard (A-ron, Air) 
This guy will make you laugh until it hurts. You can completely change your mood. He's very blunt when he wants to be and sometimes that is a good thing. I met Aaron when I started going to school here. One day after walking home from the bus he asked me if I liked Pokemon. We were in Grade 8 at the time so I had to laugh, we were definately too old for those games. But he invited us over to Dallin's to play anyways. Thinking he was kidding we went on with our day. An hour later we got a phone call and sure enough it was Aaron asking us if we were coming over. We agreed and so we went over. That was the day I met all these guys and we became close ever since. I know this guy will always have my back, and he has proven that to me when I got myself in a scary situation. I love late night chats with this guy and I'll tell ya the later it gets the more funny he becomes. Those are priceless moments. He also has quiet the singing voice but few people know that and he won't admit it. He has a very good taste in music too, you ever want to hear a good song ask him and he'll give you lists. Don't change Aaron.






One of the first times we hung out. 

He can make the craziest faces, you can never keep a straight face around him. 





He enjoys randomly screaming in the middle of conversations.

We all thought he looked exactly like this lama...why? I really don't know. 
We did name it after him though

Austin Leavitt (Aust, AJ, AJ4, Austina)
Him and Aaron fit together well. You get them both together and you got yourself dinner and a show. Seriously they are two entertaining guys and they can keep the party going and going and going. Some of the things that come out of Austin's mouth I would really like to know where he comes up with them. Austin is not embarrassed to do anything, and I mean ANYTHING. I know if I tell him something he'll keep it to himself ALWAYS. He's also very blunt and he does not enjoy being bored. If we're sitting around Dallin's basement he likes to remind us that we all have our license "So why aren't we doing anything". Sometimes that leads us to haunted old churches and in graveyards...but hey it's always fun. He also loves to play dress up.

Mud monster



Like I said, he loves to play dress up.

Austin put on a construction hat, superman boxing gloves and say in a stroller and insisted I push him down the street. Oh the looks we got :)

Aaron and Austin

Climbing Bears hump. He's "meditating"




Love these guys. 

Colton Quinton (Colton, CQ)
Everybody says he comes off shy but once you get to know him and give him a few chocolate bunnies he'll come out of his box. I love having long conversations with this guy. He's a really good listener and I can tell him anything and he'll listen and tell me his honest opinion and I love it. I can really count on Colton. He'll let us all know when it's been too long since we've all hung out and he'll make sure it happens. 

A tender moment, ruined by..MY FACE


Colton was the first out of us to get their license so he was our driver for a bit until I got mine. 
We love his truck.

Being pranksters. 

Freaking out at the haunted old church.

We kidnapped him for his 15th Birthday. 
That is him with a bag on his head. 

Grade 9:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





What a good looking group of guys.




Playing some twister






No comments:

Post a Comment