I can finally admit it, after football season was over I was in complete denial that basketball season had already begun. Usually I would make an effort to support and watch my friends in their games but I wasn't ready to admit that it came so fast. I was still completely in love with football. Last night I decided to actually show up for a basketball game in my navy blue cougar t-shirt and knee high cougar socks ready to cheer on my fellow cougar friends. Well let's just say once I saw the sweaty boys heard the squeaky shoes and smelt the fries cooking I went back to where I was last year, in basketball mode. Where I yell to loud, get to excited over some little thing one of my friends did. Get really defensive and angry about something somebody from the opposite team is saying about one of the Cougars and I'll admit I love it. My friends may hate who I become during games but I quiet enjoy myself & no Shayna I don't regret anything I say or do, once I do it I mean it.
I have missed the unplanned get togethers after the games where people just start showing up at my house when usually it starts out with me asking a few people if they want to come over for a movie.
So Cougars, I'm ready for a good season of basketball.
COUGAR CLASSIC NEXT WEEKEND! (Almost more exciting than Christmas).
RAWR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment