Sunday, December 26, 2010

Who knew?

I had no idea that doing absolutely nothing but eating and talking could make someone so tired! I have been out of my mind tired and loopy lately. I have this weird cold where I don't have cough attacks but sneeze attacks. Weird eh? Who stays up half the night sneezing...really? Christmas was good. Personally I like Christmas Eve way better, the excitement and all the food and family, it's a good time. Christmas I feel so lazy, an hour of opening presents really wears you out ya know.
Today I went to High River for my cousin Peter's mission farewell. Did I mention his name is Peter Parker? Ya that's right...Spiderman is going on a mission. We had dinner at his house after and had a good time visiting and teasing family. The whole ride home we were all fast asleep, even the driver was fast asleep a few times :P Hopefully the rest of this week is full of fun with family too. I'm very excited for Megan to have her baby on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment