I saw everybody else doing it, they were screaming, laughing, having a good time. I couldn't find the fun in what they were doing but I was finding fun in watching them. I didn't want to get involved there, in fear of getting mocked because of my lack of skills.
What is it she is talking about?
Friday afternoon, 6 boys silently walked into my house. As I was cleaning the kitchen I heard no noise. Door bell rings, I answer it. Another boy walks into the house, quietly down the stairs. I continue cleaning the kitchen. Then I hear something that will always echo in my mind and replay over and over.
"DON'T OPEN THE DOOR DON'T OPEN THE DOOR! GO UPSTAIRS GO UPSTAIRS!!! SAVE ME I'M DYING! GET HIM! AHHHHHHHHHHH (that was a scream, just really high pitched, almost like a girls). Those words my friends came from a bunch of teenage boys. For anyone who doesn't know these guys they would probably have been panicked. Me, no way. I simply finished cleaning the kitchen and walked down the stairs and joined these guys in watching Zombie killing. These guys have an addiction. One I couldn't understand, how do you find joy and addiction in killing zombies...really? How do you kill something already dead? They played from 1pm-6pm. They discovered the xbox upstairs and joined up in killing zombies, yelling at each other down the stairs. It was quiet the sight...and sound I'll tell you that. When did these tall, tough guys become such nerds!?
The next day I found myself in front of the TV with these boys playing, they sucked me in! I would be lying if I said I wasn't hooked. Driving down to DQ for a break we all found ourselves strategizing. It was something else...
I never EVER play Xbox, I find it a complete waste of time. What a good time to discover the joy of this game, 2 week holiday. Somebody save me from myself & perhaps these boys?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment