skip to main |
skip to sidebar
There is no stopping me, feel free to try though.
Castle opens tomorrow and I'm just dying to go snowboarding! I love it. Simple as that, that's my winter. One of the few reasons why I like the snow. So here's the thing, I have multiple injuries going on. It would be really stupid of me to go boarding right?
Torn cartilage in my right knee, unhealed ligaments in my right ankle and as of yesterday a nice stress fracture in my left leg. You think that would stop me, gee nope! I'm determined to go on with my winter fun.
There is the risk you cannot afford to take and there is the risk you cannot afford not to take.
woo go Kiara!! haha
ReplyDeleteWanna go snowboarding with me over the holidays!! :)
ReplyDeletekiara you wanna die!!! guaranteed if you went you would get another injury.
ReplyDeletewhy not miss one year and then for the rest of your life you can board.